We are pleased to introduce our new SMARTFILL bladder to aid utilities and contractors with the task of backfilling their metal trench boxes.
BACKFILLING can be a challenge when trying to keep enough backfill behind the box and still support it without creating a pivot point (rather than stabilizing the trench box).
- To fill a void between the trench wall and a metal trench box, simply slide the SMARTFILL bladder into the void and inflate.
- Allows for virtually 100% contact between the trench and the box.
- Easily conforms itself to uneven trench walls.
- Once the job is complete, simply deflate the SMARTFILL bladder and remove the box.
- Allows the operators to save valuable time and makes their job safer and faster.
Dimensions: 6' x 8' x 18" high when full inflated at 7.25 PSI
Weight: 80 lbs
Equipped with: 1/4" quick disconnect coupler; safety relief valve