SMARTSHORE®, inflatable trench shield developed by PRONAL, is certified in all 50 States by a
registered Professional Engineer in accordance with OSHA standard 29 CFR, part 1926, subpart P. It is
approved for a maximum depth of 6.5 feet for the smaller size and 8 feet for the larger size in
soil types A, B and C60. SMARTSHORE® is the perfect solution to secure excavations for quick
maintenance operations on utilities as well as for first responders for trench rescue operations.
• TOUGH: made of special double wall, rubber coated fabric, hot vulcanized, the SMARTSHORE®
shields are highly resistant to wear, abrasion and punctures.
• FLEXIBLE: depending on the trench conditions, the SMARTSHORE® shields can be placed in vertical
or horizontal position and can easily adapt to uneven surfaces. There are four different lengths of struts
• SAFE: protects against cave-ins or trench collapses allowing personnel to safely exit
the trench in case of an emergency
• EASY & QUICK TO INSTALL: thanks to its light weight, SMARTSHORE® system only requires about
10 minutes to set up. In most cases, only a suitable compressor is required for the installation.
• EASY TO TRANSPORT: foldable and light weight, this system is convenient to transport.
Each SMARTSHORE® panel comes with:
• 1 quick-connect universal coupler
• 1 pressure relief valve
• 6 handling straps
• 8 strut pockets
• 8 tie-downs for struts
|Part Number||Deflated Dim Inch||Inflated Dim Inch||Weight||Pressure Rating||Inflation Pressure PSI|
|436912||57 x 50
||54 x 48 x 5
|113506||87 x 57||85 x 54 x 5||29||250||14|
||105 x 59||102 x 57 x 5||34||300||14|
Inflation hose 13’ with shut-off valve
Venturi vacuum pump to speed up deflation
4 strut sizes:
- 24" - 36"
- 32" - 43"
- 43" - 55"
- 36" - 60"